Application crash while grabbing

Hi,

My application crashes everytime a specific camera starts grabbing. The crash occurs a few minutes after the grabbing is started. EventViewer tells me the crash takes place in GenICam.vin.

Here is the complete EventViewer log:
Faulting application name: …
Faulting module name: GenICam.vin, version: 2.0.16.971, time stamp: 0x59ca3c90
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00000000000e97a0
Faulting process id: 0x578
Faulting application start time: 0x01d3ac7de8be18ae
Faulting application path: …
Faulting module path: c:\Program Files\STEMMER IMAGING\Common Vision Blox\drivers\GenICam.vin
Report Id: aac1737b-1871-11e8-92ba-8ae793dd42ef

The camera is a Mako G-192C. We’ve also got a Mako G-030C to test with and this one doesn’t cause any troubles. This is all the information I’ve got for now. It’s a remote setup so I can’t debug directly. Nonetheless, I’ll try to gather some more information about this crash. Does anyone have an idea what could be the cause of this?

Thanks in advance,
Tomes.

Apparently the Mako G-030C also caused a crash. The EventViewer contained the same information.

Dear @Tomes,

thank you for contacting us via the forum, but for these kind of questions best contact our support as we need a lot of more data:

https://www.stemmer-imaging.de/en/request-support/

As we have no known bug regarding acquisition we need aditional information about your program and execution environment:

• CVB Version
    (13.00.005 in your case)
  • platform
    (from the event log I can only determine that you either use 32Bit Windows with CVB Win32 or 64Bit Windows with x64 CVB)
  • Windows version used
  • The camera(s) used and its/their configuration (camera settings and GenICam.ini)
    (are you using more than the Mako G-192C?)

We need either a code sample to reproduce your problem and possibly a memory dump of the crash if it is not reproducably here.