OpenCV with GigE Vision SDK

Hi
i have problem with opencv and SDK for GigE. How can I add SDK for GigE to opencv. When I tryied adding include path in CMake i have error “GigEVisionSDK.h: no such file or directory”.
Can anyone help me?
I use Jetson TX1 with Dalsa Genie Nano.

I am thankful for any tips.

Hi @pavik1994!

for the Jetson TX1, please use our most up-to-date ARM64 package for Ubuntu 16.04 (this is assuming that you are using the Jetson with Ubuntu 16.04) from our download pages and run the install_cvb.sh script with admin rights.

This will install the headers and binaries of the ARM64 build of :cvb: on your machine. In the folder /opt/cvb/cmake you will find a FindCVB.cmake file. Make sure that CMake can find this file (ideally by adding /opt/cvb/cmake to your CMake search path). Afterwards you can use the CMake command

find_package(CVB REQUIRED)

to add :cvb: to your project. Don’t forget linking the required libraries to your binary, e.g.:

target_link_libraries(MyFancyApplication
  CVB::CVCDriver
  CVB::CVCUtilities
  CVB::CVGenApi
)

That should do it as far as :cvb: is concerned. You may also have a look at the example projects in the sub folders of /opt/cvb/tutorial for both, CMake and C++ sample code. For more questions you’re always welcome to ask here or support"at"stemmer-imaging.de :slight_smile: