GenApiGrid for Cvb.Net not working in x86

Hi,

some days ago I installed CVB x64 + .NET Binding (x64). I started to write my application and everything worked well.

Today I got told we have to use x86 as the Beckhoff System we use comes with only x86 Windows.
So I uninstalled CVB x64 + Bindings and installed CVB x86 + Bindings. Installation went fine, I reconfigured my project to aim Any Cpu and Prefer 32 Bit. Choosed the Stemmer.Cvb.dll, Extensions and WPF.

It compiles without problem but crashes on runtime with BadImageFormatException of Stemmer.Cvb.Aux:

Ein Ausnahmefehler des Typs “System.BadImageFormatException” ist in mscorlib.dll aufgetreten.
Die Datei oder Assembly “Stemmer.Cvb.Aux, Version=1.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=13b5d4304fbe2d9d” oder eine Abhängigkeit davon wurde nicht gefunden. Es wurde versucht, eine Datei mit einem falschen Format zu laden.

By taking the controls out of the Window I could figure out the problem is the GenApiGrid, Display works fine but GenApiGrid seems to have issues with x86. To be completely sure I created an empty WPF project, referenced x86 CVB libraries and only put the genApiGrid on the Window and crashed again.

Is this a known issue?

Thanks in advance.

My apologies! :sob: Due to a mistake in the deployment scripts of our CI system an x64 build of the Stemmer.Cvb.Aux library ended up in the 32 bit setup (Stemmer.Cvb.Aux has been built with C++/CLI and is therefore - unlike the other libraries - not an Any CPU build). The mistake has been fixed - please try the new setup.

Ouhhh great, thanks for the fast re-deployment @illusive, now I can continue work.

Have a nice day :slight_smile: