The polimago classify function is error

Hi @JieZhao,

I am sorry, but I do not yet fully understand. Does the uncaught exception occur in TeachBench or in a program of your own?

• If it is in TeachBench, is this issue related to Why I cannot create a polimago search project? and does it still persist now that this issue seems to have been resolved?
  • If it is a program of yours: The Classify() function does a check what positions may or be classified inside an image. Generally speaking, a classifier has an extent (property FeatureWindowExtent) and when using a classifier for classifying a location in an image, it is necessary to restrict that evaluation to locations in the image where all required data is available.
    Example: Suppose your classifier has an extent of Left = 5 and Top = 5, then using it on the location (1, 2) would violate the above requirement because we lack four pixel columns left of that location and 3 pixel lines above it.
    Unlike the C API, CVB.Net uses exceptions to communicate faulty calls and if such an exception goes uncaught then a message like the one you posted would be the result.