CVWebStreaming linking issue

Hello,

I wanted to test the Web streaming feature using the CppStreamConsole example as a template.
But CMake is unable to link the CVB::CVWebStreaming module and CVB_MODULE_PATH is equal to LIB_CVWEBSTREAMING-NOTFOUND.

However, the installation seems OK and CVBWebStreaming.lib is present in the lib folder.

I tried with several other modules, and except for CVB::CVDNCSamples, everything seems to link properly.

My environment is Windows 10, VS2019, CMake 3.24.0 and CVB 13.4.005.

Is there any specific find_package to add for this module ?

Thanks,

Eddy

Hi Eddy,

Thank you for the report. I will check this and get back to you.

In the meantime, if applicable, could you give it another try with CVB 14.0, please? I’m not trying to insist: please just forget about it if you can’t.

Thanks.

Here’s a short update: As far as I tested CVB 14.0 with CMake 3.20 it works; CMake works for a tutorial in Common Vision Blox\Tutorial\Image Manager\Cvb++\CppWebStreamingServer. I will give you another update once I tested 13.04.

13.04 does not have the mentioned tutorial but it can link, too. Just for your information, could you try to check the following CMakeLists.txt?

cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 3.5)
project(CppWebStreamingServer)
set(CMAKE_CXX_STANDARD 14)
file(TO_CMAKE_PATH "$ENV{CVB}/cmake" CVB_MODULE_PATH)
set(CMAKE_MODULE_PATH "${CMAKE_MODULE_PATH}" "${CVB_MODULE_PATH}")
find_package(CVB REQUIRED)
add_executable(${PROJECT_NAME} main.cpp ${RC_FILE})
target_link_libraries(${PROJECT_NAME} CVB::CvbWebStreaming)

Hi kazunari,

It seems I was just a little bit too lazy :slight_smile:
I expected CMake to configure everything for me :

I just had to set LIB_CVWEBSTREAMING to the right path by hand and everything links correctly now.

Thanks,

1 Like