How to build Cvb++ Example in Windows 7 64

Example:
C:\Program Files\STEMMER IMAGING\Common Vision Blox\Tutorial\Polimago\Cvb++\QmlCookieClassification

Visual Studio 2015
CMake 3.15.2
Qt 5.12.2

cmake :
1: generate for nmake Makefile
2: generate for Visual Studio 14 2015

is 1 or 2 ?

Hi @fluber,

I’m not quite sure, what the point of your question is? Anyway, the default way would be to

• Use the latest verion of the CMake GUI
  • Configure for VS 2015 x64
  • Generate - to get the VS solution
  • Open solution in VS :slight_smile:

As the CMakeLists.txt shows, you will need to have a local copy of Qt 5.12.
Also an environment variable CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH, pointing to the location of your Qt, is required.

Hi @fluber,

The standard builder for Visual Studio Projects with CMake should really be “Visual Studio 14 2015” (or, if you have installed the 64 bit version of Common Vision Blox, “Visual Studio 14 2015 Win64”).

1 Like

Mind the exact name of the builder. It is “Visual Studio 14 2015 Win64”. According to the cmake documentation, x64 will be rejected on the command line.

1 Like

Hi @fluber,

since a few days we can also offer you an online help on how to build the applications: Getting Started with CVB Tutorials.

2 Likes

the QtStatisticsDisplay example is ok.

the QmlCookieClassification example is failed.

I don’t know this. cmake log.

setting up CVB Qt bridge for UI components - do not forget to link CVB::CvbUI

How do I fix it.

can use https://doc.qt.io/qtcreator/creator-project-cmake.html. to build cvb++ qt project ?

Good morning @fluber,
the message setting up CVB Qt bridge for UI components - do not forget to link CVB::CvbUI is only a warning, not an error. Simply continue, the example will work nonetheless.
But thank you for the information, I will put this into the Getting Started guide. :+1:

1 Like

the QtStatisticsDisplay example is ok. I can successfully build the project and run.

but the QmlCookieClassification example is failed.

A

I remove the “Common Vision Blox Bindings 1.00.000 (x64)” and reinstall “CommonVisionBlox 13.02.000 (x64)”.

the do “cmake generate…” again.
then I can successfully build the project. “QmlCookieClassification”

1 Like

Thanks for the information! Great that it works now! :+1: