i have installed Visual Studio 2019 and followed the steps in Display.
When i try to add things into the toolbox, i get a window appear telling me that the component i’m adding is not compatible with WinForms designer like this:
What should i do to solve this problem?
Are there simple examples for beginners to learn Programming in CVB?
I guess the problem with adding components was actually resolved with the answers to this post.
When starting a new Windows Forms application with the CVB.Net wrappers there are two resources taht I would recommend:
@parsd’s Getting Started Guide (not very much Windows Forms related but a good starting point in general)
- The Windows Forms based tutorials installed in %CVB%\Tutorial\Image Manager\Cvb.Net - namely “Display”, “GenICam”, “PolarTransformation” and maybe “StreamDisplay”. Which one you pick first should depend on what you are most interested in:
- “StreamDisplay” gives a very basic example of how to acquire and visualize image streams from cameras,
- “GenICam” extends the concept by bringing the camera features into the picture
- “PolarTransformation” shows some very basic processing
- “Display” gives a fairly complete picture of what can be done with the Forms display.
I hope that helps - and If not make yourself heard