We are really happy that you are here in the forum and we would like to invite you to THE CVB event in 2018! Consider it a CVB Forum meetup. We like the fact that you are engaging with us and we would like to reciprocate.
Join us for the 2018 CVB User Meeting that will take place April 17/18 2018 in Puchheim. The meeting will start at 11:00 on Tuesday the 17th and finish around 15:00 on Wednesday the 18th.
What can you expect?
• Direct contact with the experts – the developers, decision-makers and support team behind Common Vision Blox. All of the staff and moderators that you find on here too.
• CVB demos – showing the power and flexibility of CVB.
• Training – to help you get the most out of CVB. From the basics to the new features, to suit all users. Please bring a laptop!
• Application stories – the CVB success stories to show capabilities and give you inspiration. We would welcome a short presentation from you, if you would like to do so.
• Networking – to let you find others that might make good partners.
Who is it for?
• Those with commercial or technical contact with CVB
• 17th at Hotel Das Seidl in Puchheim, near Munich
• 18th at STEMMER IMAGING AG, Puchheim, near Munich
• A rate of €78 is to be paid per night for accommodation & breakfast. Rooms can be pre-booked using the registration form
• The current status - CVB 2018 and recent developments
• CVB User Forum – why have we done this and what does it do for you?
• Machine learning – what is on the market, what can it do and where does CVB fit?
• New CVB 3D functionality – Image Manager, Match3D and Metric3D
• Vision and Automation: OPC UA – Factory communications for Industry 4.0
• Developments on top of CVB:
- Real-time Streaming Protocol (RTSP)
- Hyperspectral (HSI)
- Using CVB with non-CVB image sources
- Using CVB as an acquisition engine:
• Embedded Vision – definitions, technology and projects – what, how and why (why not, too)!
• Application stories – presentations from our users
• Networking and discussion
• New user training – zero to hero in an afternoon! For you guys, we could call this ‘train a colleague’!
• CVB ++, CVB .NET and CVB py – using CVB’s new APIs for C++, .NET and Python
• Polimago – the machine learning tool for variable targets
• Minos – the high speed OCR tool, how to get the best out of it
Please register here: https://www.commonvisionblox.com/en/training/cvb-user-group-meeting/
I look forward to seeing some of you in April,